Antique Working SETH THOMAS Mahogany with Maple Inlay Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique SETH THOMAS Mahogany Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock, made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company USA. It has a Beautiful Brass Footed Mahogany Victorian Beehive Case with Inlaid Victorian Maple Designs in Excellent Condition, Very Clean! The White Metal Dial has Black Numerals and is Signed “Seth Thomas Made in USA”. It has a Seth Thomas No. 89 Brass Mechanical 8 Day “Time and Strike” Key Wound Movement, which Works and Strikes Correctly! The Movement is signed “ST Made in USA 89″. It has a Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime which Strikes Once on the Half Hour, and the Correct Amount Of Times on the Hour for the Time! There are 2 Winding Arbors, and It includes a Winding Key and Pendulum. The Clock measures approx. 10 3/4″ tall x 8 1/4″ Wide x 5 Deep. This Clock Runs Strong and Keeps Time and Strikes Correctly! This will make a Stunning addition to your home. This is in Overall Good Condition, As Pictured! Don’t pass this one up! The item “Antique Working SETH THOMAS Mahogany with Maple Inlay Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock” is in sale since Thursday, June 14, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel”. The seller is “rmagiccds” and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Hands: Original Seth Thomas Hands
- Dial: Metal Dial
- Working: Yes!
- Size: 10 3/4″ tall x 8 1/4″ Wide x 5″ Deep
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Company
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas No. 89 Time & Strike 8 Day Movement
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime
- Age: 1900-1910
- Brand: Seth Thomas
- Clock Type: Mantel Shelf Regulator Clock
- Case: Mahogany & Gothic Victorian Beehive Case
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana