Antique Working SETH THOMAS Mahogany Gothic Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock #89 Mvmt
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique Working 1920’s SETH THOMAS Mahogany Gothic Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock, made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company USA. It has a Mahogany Victorian Gothic Beehive Style Case with Some Wear from Age. The White Metal Dial has Black Numerals and is Signed “Seth Thomas Made in USA”. It has a Seth Thomas No. 89 Brass Mechanical 8 Day “Time and Strike” Key Wound Movement, which Works and Strikes Correctly! The Movement is signed “ST Made in USA 89″. It has a Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime which Strikes Once on the Half Hour, and the Correct Amount Of Times on the Hour for the Time! There are 2 Winding Arbors, and It includes a Winding Key and Pendulum. The Clock measures approx. 10 3/4″ tall x 8 1/4″ Wide x 5 Deep. This Clock Runs Strong and Keeps Time and Strikes Correctly! This will make a Stunning addition to your home. This is in Overall Decent Cosmetic Condition with Good Potential for Restoration or Repairs, As Pictured! The Front Glass is Missing, and There are Some Chips on the Trim Edge, Condition AS Pictured. Don’t pass this one up! The item “Antique Working SETH THOMAS Mahogany Gothic Beehive Mantel Shelf Clock #89 Mvmt” is in sale since Tuesday, November 20, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel”. The seller is “rmagiccds” and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Hands: Original Seth Thomas Hands
- Brand: Seth Thomas
- Age: 1900 – 1920
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Working: Yes!
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Company
- Dial: Metal Dial
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime
- Case: Mahogany & Gothic Victorian Beehive Case
- Clock Type: Mantel Shelf Regulator Clock
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas No. 89 Time & Strike 8 Day Movement
- Size: 10 3/4″ tall x 8 1/4″ Wide x 5″ Deep