Vintage Seth Thomas’helmsman’ Brass Nautical Ships Bell Porthole Marine Clock
Here is a recent estate find. It has a Round Nautical Porthole Style Case with Brass Screw Off Front Bezel. It Has a German Seven Jewel Brass Mechainical Wind-up “Ships Bell Strike” Clock Movement, and It includes a Winding Key. The Clock measures approx. 5 1/2″ Diameter x 3″ Tall. This Clock Runs and Keeps Time, But Strike May Need To Be Adjusted! Don’t pass this one up, I have Never Seen One Like This Before! The item “VINTAGE SETH THOMAS’HELMSMAN’ BRASS NAUTICAL SHIPS BELL PORTHOLE MARINE CLOCK” is in sale since Tuesday, June 16, 2020. This item is in the category “Antiques\Maritime\Maritime Clocks”. The seller is “rmagiccds” and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Origin: United States
- Primary Material: Brass
- Model: Helmsman E537-001
- Working: Yes!
- Extras: Winding Key
- Type: Ship’s Bell Strike Clock
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Case Design: Ship Porthole Cabin Clock
- Dial: Metal Dial
- Case: Brass
- Clock Type: Nautical Maritime Ship Ships Wall Clock
- Clock Movement: German Brass Mechanical Wind-Up “Time & Strike”
- Size: 5 1/2″ Diameter x 3″ Tall
- Maker: Seth Thomas