Antique Working 19th C. SETH THOMAS Octagon Top Mini Rosewood Cottage Clock RARE
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique 19th Century SETH THOMAS Mini Rosewood Octagon Top Cottage Clock, made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company USA. It has a Beautiful Rosewood Veneer Mahogany Victorian Octagon Top Case in Good Condition, with Mirror Mirrored Glass Lower Tablet! The Original Seth Thomas Clock Company Maker’s Label is Inside Too! The Painted Dial is a White Metal Dial with Black Numerals, complete with Original S. It has a Rare Signed Seth Thomas Miniature Brass Mechanical “Time Only” Key Wound Movement, which is signed S. Thomas Thomaston Conn USA! There is 1 Winding Arbor, and It includes a Winding Key and Correct Brass Adjustable Pendulum. The Clock is a Unique Small Size and measures approx. 9 1/4″ Tall x 7″ Wide x 3 1/2 Deep. This Clock Runs Strong and Keeps Good Time! This is a Rare Clock! This will make a Stunning addition to your home. This is in Overall Good Original Condition, As Pictured! Don’t pass this one up! Check out my other Rare Clocks! The item “Antique Working 19th C. SETH THOMAS Octagon Top Mini Rosewood Cottage Clock RARE” is in sale since Tuesday, October 25, 2016. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel”. The seller is “rmagiccds” and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Company
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas Brass Mechanical 30 Hour Movement
- Chime: None
- Age: 1860 – 1870
- Case: Octagon Top Rosewood Mahogany Cottage Clock Case
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana
- Hands: Original Seth Thomas ” S T” Hands
- Dial: Painted Metal Dial
- Working: Yes!
- Size: 9 1/4″ Tall x 7″ Wide x 3 1/2″ Deep
- Glass: Mirror Mirrored Glass Lower Tablet
- Clock Label: Original Seth Thomas Paper Label Inside
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States