Antique Working 1877 Restored SETH THOMAS Mantel Shelf Clock with Lyre Movement
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Restored 1877 Antique SETH THOMAS Round Top Mantel Shelf Clock, made by the Seth Thomas Clock Company Plymouth Conn USA. It has a Beautiful Mahogany Wood Round Top Beehive Case with Mirror Glass Lower Tablet. The Painted Metal Dial has Black Roman Numerals with Seth Thomas “ST” Hands, and the Original Seth Thomas Maker’s Label Inside. It has a Signed Seth Thomas Brass Mechanical “Time and Strike” Key Wound Lyre Movement, which is Signed S. There is a Bell Chime which Strikes the Correct Amount of Time On The Hour. There is Also a Working Alarm, but I Don’t Have a Key to Wind the Lower Alarm. There are 2 Winding Arbors, and It includes a Winding Key and Brass Adjustable Pendulum. The Clock measures approx. 14 7/8″ tall x 10 1/8″ Wide x 4 Deep. This Clock Runs Strong and Keeps Time and Strikes Correctly! The Case Has Been Beautifully Restored!!! This will make a Stunning addition to your home. This is in Overall Good Condition, As Pictured! Don’t pass this one up! The item “Antique Working 1877 Restored SETH THOMAS Mantel Shelf Clock with Lyre Movement” is in sale since Thursday, July 12, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel”. The seller is “rmagiccds” and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Seth Thomas Clock Co. Plymouth Conn. USA
- Clock Movement: Seth Thomas Time & Strike 8 Day Lyre Movement
- Chime: Bell Chime
- Age: 1877
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Case: Gothic Victorian Round Dome Top Beehive Case
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Americana
- Hands: Seth Thomas ST Hands
- Dial: Painted Metal Dial
- Brand: Seth Thomas
- Clock Type: Mantel Shelf Regulator Clock with Alarm
- Working: Yes!
- Size: 14 7/8″ tall x 10 1/8″ Wide x 4″ Deep